- All registrations must be done through the NES PTA® website. Vendors may not accept registrations in person or through their individual websites.
-Registration is taken on a first-come basis and is subject to receipt of the tuition fee.
Tuition payments must be received within 72 hours of registration.
- You must have an active PTA® website account to register for ASEP. (Having an account on the website does not imply paid membership to the PTA®. You can have an active website account and not be a member of the PTA® -- although we would love to have you!) Please verify the information in your profile and family information, including your child's current teacher prior to registration.
- Your family information should include your student's name, grade level, and teacher. Please also include allergy, pick up information, and your car rider decal number.
- You will only see the ASEP sessions available for your student's grade. In the case that you have a single student at Nickajack, and your student is in Kindergarten, you should only see sessions available for Kindergarten grade levels. If you have more than one student in different grade levels, you will see multiple registration forms listed, one per child, and each form will show the specific options for that child. The clubs for younger children typically sell out quicker than those for older grades so you may wish to register your younger children first.
- To register, choose PTA Clubs from the main menu. You will then choose Registration. If you are not logged in, it will prompt you to do so. This will bring you to the Open Forms page. You can scroll down to the new forms and choose the ASEP registration form(s).
All students participating in ASEP must also be registered for the Cobb County After School Program (ASP): https://cobbk12.ce.eleyo.com/.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much do clubs cost? The cost of each club is set by the individual club/instructor. The price listed is for all of the club meetings in that semester (Fall or Spring). Club pricing information can be found here: List of Clubs.
- How long do the programs last? After School Enrichment Program clubs run from 2:30 - 3:30pm. The session length is 10-12 weeks. Club date information can be found here: ASEP Important Dates
- What is the cancellation and refund policy? If you wish to withdraw anytime after your initial registration through the the first week of clubs, there is a 10% withdrawal fee. Withdrawals after the second week of Clubs will not be allowed or refunded unless the student is withdrawn from Nickajack. There will be no refunds for student absences.
- What are my payment options? Tuition is paid online with a credit card upon registration. You may also send in a check to school addressed to PTA (not ASP). Club registration is not final until tuition is paid and all tuition is due within 72 hours of registration. Receipts will be emailed to you at the email address provided in your nickajackpta.com account.
- Are there any other clubs offered? The school also offers their own clubs outside of the PTA ASEP Club program. This can include the following: Art Club, Beta Club, Chorus, Coding Club, Girls on the Run, Green Team, Math Team, Reading Bowl, Science Olympiad, Stem Gems, Student Council, and Safety Patrol. Communication regarding these clubs is generally sent home in the Principal and/or teacher newsletters.
More questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.