Registration for Spring 2022 ASEP Clubs has closed.
Hi Nickajack Families!
Here are the quick instructions to help register for ASEP:
- You must have an active PTA® website account to register for ASEP. (Having an account on the website does not imply paid membership to the PTA®. You can have an active website account and not be a member of the PTA® --although we would love to have you!) Please verify the information in your profile and your family information. This information is necessary to pass along in the registration process.
- Your family information should include your student's name, grade level, and teacher. Please also include allergy, pick up information, and your car rider decal number.
- You will only see the ASEP sessions available for your student's grade. In the case that you have a single student at Nickajack, and your student is in Kindergarten, you should only see sessions available for Kindergarten grade levels. If you have more than one student in different grade levels, you will see multiple registration forms listed, one per child, and each form will show the specific options for that child.
- To register, choose ASEP from the main menu. You will choose Registration. If you are not logged in, it will prompt you to do so. This will bring you to the Open Forms page. You can scroll down to the new forms and choose the ASEP registration form. (There should be one for each of your students.)
- There will be separate forms for each student. (If you have more than one student at Nickajack, you should see multiple registration forms.) You will complete one for each student that you wish to register.
All students participating in ASEP must also be registered for the Cobb County After School Program (ASP): https://cobbk12.ce.eleyo.com/.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.